Speaker: Gill Cleeren
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to use Blazor in a hands-on way. To do so, we’ll build together a fully working Blazor app from start to finish. By the end of the day, you’ll not only understand the concepts of Blazor but you’ll also have an app you can use as the foundation for your further Blazor development.
This workshop will focus on using Blazor WebAssembly but all code can be used to create server-side Blazor apps as well.
- What is Blazor and what are the different hosting models?
- Blazor components and data binding
- State management and dependency injection in Blazor
- Forms and routing
- Connecting with a REST API and securing the access
- Deploying the Blazor application
- Preferably some ASP.NET (Core) experience
- Visual Studio 2019 16.6 or later (VS Code is also supported)
- .NET Core 3.1 SDK
- Local DB for the API (or local SQL Server)
Lecture + hands-on.